[Old hen and what soup is good]_ making method _ practice Daquan
Soup is made by old hens. This is one that many people will choose, just because the soup stewed by old hens is more delicious and because it has so many benefits, it can improve human immunity, strengthen the body, and strengthen the kidneys and spleen.Cardio-brain function and so on.
When using the old hen to cook soup, you can add a lot of ingredients. In addition to improving the taste, it can also enrich the nutrition. The following will introduce the old hen and what kind of soup is good.
Add mushrooms, fungus, wolfberry, yam, ginseng, etc. are all good choices.
1. Cut the old hen into pieces 2. The chicken will be boiled with cold water at the same time, and the stocked old hen will be simmered just a few seconds after the water is boiling. 3, ginger slices 4, add water, ginger, cooking wine,Salt, codonopsis, and water just drown the hens!
After the fire boiled, simmer slowly for three hours, and goji berries are finally released, because goji berries will rot for a long time!
5. Put the eggs and chicken liver in the old hen’s belly for the last ten minutes. The liver is old and not delicious. The eggs in the hen’s belly will rot for a long time, which will affect the soup color and taste!
6. Add shiitake mushrooms, wolfberries, etc. and simmer for two hours.
Old hens are female chickens that reach a certain age, but there is no defined definition to stipulate that hens that reach a certain age are “old” hens. Generally, a hen has been free-ranged for more than 400 days.Those who lay eggs, especially those that have hatched chickens, can be called old hens.
The reason why the old hen soup is admired by many people is mainly from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine. The hen’s chicken is yin, which is more suitable for pregnant women.
The old hen has a longer growing period, and the chicken contains more umami substances than the chicks, which is the first reason to make the chicken soup taste more delicious.
In addition, the old hen has a higher fecal content and the stewed soup is more fragrant.
Consumption effect1, physical fitness: chicken has high digestibility, can be easily absorbed and used by the human body, and has the effect of strengthening physical strength and strengthening the body.
2. Improve immunity: In modern society, white-collar workers who are often in a sub-health state are better to eat more to enhance immunity and reduce the chance of illness.
Chicken has the effects of warming and invigorating qi, replenishing essence and filling the marrow, benefiting the five internal organs, and repairing deficiencies. It is used for the treatment of deficient fatigue, weak food, less diarrhea, palpitations, irregular menstruation, less postpartum milk, thirst, edema and other symptoms.
3. Kidney essence: It can relieve the symptoms of urinary replacement, deafness and coldness due to insufficient kidney essence.
4. Promote intellectual development: it has anti-oxidation and certain detoxification effects.
It has a better effect in improving heart and brain function and promoting children’s intellectual development.